Alice Springs Women’s Shelter gratefully accepts contributions that enable us to better provide assistance and support to the families who seek our services.
All donations to the Alice Springs Women’s Shelter are tax deductible please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can directly contribute cash to our Bendigo Bank account:
Alice Springs Women’s Shelter
BSB 633 – 000
ACCOUNT 160 650 065
send: cheques payable to Alice Springs Women’s Shelter & send to
PO Box 3219
Alice Springs 0871
Please contact Dani at the Women’s Space. Todd Mall Cinema Complex
Tuesday’s 9.00am to 2.00pm
Wednesday’s 9.00am to 2.00pm
Phone: 0438 237 098
We always need:
- children’s clothes, shoes, and hats – both boys and girls, all sizes
- baby clothes, wraps, bedding etc.
- children car seats, prams and pushers
- women’s clothes – large sizes are very much appreciated
- nappies/sanitary products
- robust kitchen wear such as pots, pans, mugs, cutlery & roasting trays
- blankets, single bed sheets, pillow slips
Any other goods please ring and discuss with a team leader. We appreciate all donations, but sometimes we do not have the capacity to store larger items or to sort larger amounts of goods. We will recommend another charity that may have the capacity to manage your donation.
Unfortunately we can not accept electrical goods for safety reasons.
Any queries please call 8953 7648 and ask for a manager.